Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Entry #6: Respond to a Note

Post-it: I hate it when I'm compared to someone like Max is on pg. 4/ Don't judge a book by its cover


       Seriously though. I want people to talk about me like "He's Awesome!" and stuff like that rather then "He's just like..." I want to be remembered for me and my accomplishments, not compared to someone else.
      In the book, Grim keeps comparing Max to his father. That's just retarted. He raised him for mad long.You'd think he would trust him. But no, it turns out he's just gonna kill you in your sleep. Honestly, he deserves a slap across the face. It's like "Hey,let's raise this kid for 10+ years, and then train our eyes to stay open at all times so we don't get our throats slit by Godzilla in the basement."

1 comment:

  1. Gabe i really enjoyed reading your entry, it had real deep unique voice and words that only you would say. I completely agree with your idea. People misunderstand me too, but it's just wack

    ReplyDelete