Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quest For An Independent Reading Book & Interesting Metaphors

O.K., so recently I've been in a slump. I have not been able to find an independent reading book. It's driving me crazy! For days I've been trying to find a good book, but I've had no success. I actually had to go to my last resort:

Going to the Brooklyn Public Library.

Shocking, I know. For people who don't know, I hate the library. I'll put it in simple terms for you.

Me + Library = Never

While I did put some good books on hold, I don't think it should have been needed. I hate to say this, but Ms. Galang, your library is the Hurricane Katrina of libraries at the moment. You're in serious need of some new books. You need to start a donation box or something, because the citizens of room 105 need help. I can't imagine what it's like for your homeroom. Your classes are like marriages: we need a little bit of freedom, and a little bit of support.

Hope this blog gets to someone.

Sincerely,

A concerned student

P.S. Aaron, Charlie, and Tomin - KCkcKKccKCckcCKCcKCkCCk. (Inside joke)

2 comments:

  1. i think her room is actually 103

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

    ReplyDelete